I haven't been able to shop for the longest time and anyone who knows me knows that I'm a shopperholic. Anyone who knows me well knows that I go crazy for anything that's affordable, looks good and is of good quality.
One of my mom's colleagues is moving abroad and wanted to sell some of her belongings before she leaves. When I heard the words "clothes for less than R50", immediately went crazy!
Shopping at a thrift shop or buying second hand clothes (from anywhere) can be a good way for you to save money and still look good. If you're not up for simply buying something cheap, you can swap clothes with some of your friends or family members. That way, everyone gets what they want.
who said good clothes have to cost three (or more) figures? If you like something, no matter how cheap it may be, grab it! As long as it doesn't look its sale price, no one will ever guess :)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment